Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm just talking nonsense

I know how stubid this may sounds but sometimes I wish if i had a really big problem in my life so I can be sad for a real good reason , instead of just being depressed and disappointed for no reason at all. I'm waitting for that great good thing to happen ,that would turn my life upside down and makes me wanna wake up in the morning every day and draws a smile on my face.
I was watching a movie in which a man was asked are you happy ? the man just said "I'm happy enough. I don't give much , I don't expect much , I don't get much, I'm happy with what I get, I'm happy enough ." this answer reminded me with something shakespear once said

Expectations are the source of all heart aches.


Maybe we just have to learn not to expect much then we will just be happy with what we get, maybe .

1 comment:

  1. I think it's an interesting idea that low expectations lead to more happiness. Some research psychologists assert this. Intuitively, it makes sense to me. If I expect a lot more out of life than I what I have, I won't appreciate what I've already got. I can still try to make my life better, but I'm not so disappointed if it doesn't change quickly.

    ReplyDelete