Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lost , not anymore

Number 5 :

I'm scared , I'm lost , I'm confused
trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do
walking among the crowds , my head goes right to left
looking for that person who hasn't gone or left
I need him so much to tell me who I am
to point to the way or just give me a hand
a compass I can use , it's inside my heart
I shall listen to its beats and see the north in my eyes
now I feel a breeze making my cheeks cold
continues to reach my ears and makes my hair floats
Is it knowledge I can taste , so sweet so warm ?
or is it me dreaming and nothing has happened at all ?
I Pinch myself and tell it it's true like you
no more doubts , you know what to do
follow your heart , trust your instinct
this is who you are , don't have a think .

No comments:

Post a Comment