Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Between me & the moon



Stars I see , bright in the sky
stares at me with a wonder in the eyes
asking me for a wish to make it come true

The moon warns me , don't listen to the stars
too high it takes you , you are down before you realize
I smile and say too many wishes my heart wishes for
to all this come true , I am not that sure

To be withdrawn to the stars , that's no choice
so hard I tried to resist but they seem to have the force
the moon sigh and say to resist that's only a way
following the stars is an order your heart seems to obey

I do trust my heart, I'll do whatever it says
you are on your own now don't say I didn't lighten up your way
lighten up my way you did, I'm wiser than before
but I still wanna make a wish for something I'm looking for

To be with the stars that is so great , you can't deny that
I warned you that's what I say, you can count on that
kisses in the air for the moon up there
thank you for everything ,to deny it I don't dare.

No comments:

Post a Comment