Friday, April 30, 2010

Good bey old me



Apart with my thoughts,I started to think of you

what you means to me and all what we came through
you say you understand all what I have to say
may be you do , it doesn't matter any way
it's the destiny for us to come apart
but it's okay , I'm glad we made it that far
now it's time to go and just make it right
I'll be just fine , I'll get used to the nights
from where I stand, I can see a clear view
of all what we are to be, all what I can do
my eyes are you staring at my mirrors
telling it secrets to make a better image
my sanity I can not doubt, it's all I have to trust
you and me seperated , trust me it's a must
so just turn around, please let go of me
if you just walk away, you won't hinders me
I need to be alone to build my new self
to stand against this world , the world of materialism
this realization that came a little bit too late
I'm glad it's here now at my life's gate
I surf my ocean of emotions to see if I'd miss you
but I went so deep to realize I won't even remember you
as long as I remember you , you will always be my other half
so good bey my best friend I've ever had .

2 comments:

  1. I said the same for old me .. but it turned that I cannot live without me

    ReplyDelete
  2. apparently your old me is better than mine , I kissed her good bey but she doesn't wanna leave me alone or its me who doesn't wanna leave her ???

    ReplyDelete