Thursday, February 18, 2010

My first poem , Walking through the night :

walking through the night
trying to reach the light
while I walk my path
there are thousand things to pass
I walk the path alone
away from my comfort zone
my fears around surrounding me
trying to reach my identity
run , hide , escape if you can
i am just right here where you stand
my soul screams leave me alone
I am away too far from my comfort zone
away from you , i shall never go
within you the power that makes me go through
I walk & walk with a whisper in my ears
the wind tells me to ignore my fears
demons and angels I see in the sky
good versus evil , a story of life time
walking on a road upon its sides
closed doors and no one in sight
broken bones screaming in pain
asking for relief but in vain
I scream and say , what can I do ?
a graveyard they say shall do
a graveyard I built for all the broken bones
now they are relieved and so is my thoughts
to continue the road , it won't be hard
the distant rays of light shall be my guide
the rays of light clearly I can see
calling me to come for that ecstasy
now the road has come to an end
the end of my journey , the end I deserve

No comments:

Post a Comment